Markit EDM Developer
As a premier IHS Markit partner, Continuus Technologies provides implementation and consulting services that enables the asset management industry to gain greater compliance and control over data from multiple sources using Markit EDM.
To meet the growth of our Markit EDM practice, Continuus is actively looking for developers and analysts with two or more years of experience to join our team. In addition to strong technical skills along with excellent written and verbal communication skills, the candidate must have an understanding of the trade lifecycle and risk management as well as experience working with multiple asset classes including equities, fixed income, cash traded products, listed derivatives and OTC derivatives covering equity, debt, credit or commodities.
A good understanding of data mastering, knowledge of ETL development and ability to prepare technical specifications will be very favorable.
A passion for delivery, paired with great attention to detail, are skills necessary to be successful at Continuus. Members of our team can look forward to challenging and rewarding work that may require travel.
If you are looking for a change and you want to work with, and learn from, the best Markit EDM practitioners in the industry, we would love to talk with you.
Continuus Technologies offers an attractive compensation and benefits package that supports the needs of our Markit EDM professionals today and for the future.
- Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Data Management
The developer/analyst needs the following skills and background:
- Two or more years of experience developing within Markit EDM or Markit EDM certification
- Understanding of Markit EDM and Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) development concepts
- Understanding of batch scheduling system usage and implementation concepts
- Proficiency in SQL and the use of SQL Server
- Ability to resolve defects associated with testing activities
- Ability to communicate issues, status, and progress on assigned tasks to direct management and to a team lead
- Experience integrating applications
- Experience interacting with data warehouses
Additionally the following skills would be greatly desired:
- Familiarity with data warehouse design and usage
- Familiarity with investment systems in general (such as trading systems, portfolio management systems, risk management systems, etc.)
- Experience creating user interfaces and error validation routines in Markit EDM